Ford Mustang Boss 302S
Available Any Day of the Week.
$2,029 - $4,250 / Day
The 2012 Boss 302S is intended for the serious track day enthusiast as well as racing series like the SCCA’s World Challenge and NASA’s American Iron. The Boss 302S will feature the stock transmission, clutch and flywheel mated to the Boss 302 5.0-liter engine putting out 440 horsepower. Race-spec items like a six-point roll cage and Recaro HANS Pro Racer seat are standard, as well as a fully adjustable suspension system, Brembo race brake system, massive front splitter and an adjustable carbon fiber rear wing. Just 50 were made in 2012. VIDEO: https://youtu.be/EDQzBT-tzlg
- Type: Race car
- Engine: 5L V8
- 0-60 MPH: 3.5s
- Top Speed (MPH): 186
- Power (HP): 444
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- MSRP: $100,000
- Rate: Full Day: $4,250, Half-Day: $2,899 – Members: Full Day: $2,975, Half-Day: $2,029
What is included in the race car rental?
- Car usage from 9am to 5pm (Full day and 300km) or 9am to 12pm (Morning only and 150km) or 1pm to 5pm (Afternoon only and 150km),
- 1 set of scrubs slick tires (rain tires if track wet),
- Race gas,
- Track support,
- Transport of the car to the track,
- Race overall if you don’t already have yours (helmet, Hans device, gloves, suit),
- On-Board video by GoPro.
What is NOT included?
- Race Track fee ($ depends on the track),
- Extra km: $4/km
- $5K deductible for the insurance,
- Set of new slick tires: $1,000,
- Driving Coach: $600 (race car driver) or $1,500 (top rated pro race car driver).