Join the growing list of clients who received private motorcycle lessons and are now safely enjoying the open road!
ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE MOTORCYCLE LESSONS
EACH LESSON INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Three to four hour private lesson designed utilizing a step-by-step progression, tailored to new riders or more experienced riders looking to improve or refresh their current skills.
- Each rider is taught at their own pace according to their personal comfort level. As each skill is mastered, our clients gain the confidence needed to exceed any self-imposed limitations.
- JR’s teaches rain or shine. This allows us to adequately train and prepare you for safe regardless of road conditions.
- Detailed explanation of the motorcycle, controls, instrument cluster and how to use each effectively to develop safe riding habits.
- Proper pre-ride checks, emergency braking, maneuvering techniques and more.
- State road test preparation incorporated during lesson.
- Post-lesson Q & A to cover anything you may still have on your mind.
- Guaranteed to leave lesson feeling more confident, relaxed, and most importantly, knowing how to ride and operate the motorcycle safely!
- Riders with known or unique learning differences are encouraged to disclose this information prior to lesson so that additional accommodations can be made if needed.
MOTORCYCLE ROAD TEST RENTAL WITH PRE-TEST PRACTICE
EACH ROAD TEST MOTORCYCLE RENTAL INCLUDES:
- Transportation of motorcycle to/from testing site.
- Pre-test practice session of up to 1.5 hours on the day of your test.
- Repetition of exercises with specific emphasis on the proper techniques needed to successfully complete the skills assessment.
- Testing site location advice.
RIDE ALONG SESSION
WHAT’S A RIDE ALONG?
Our ride along sessions are geared toward new riders looking to gain road experience and those looking for a real time assessment in order to improve their riding skills. Whether it’s your first time out on the road or you have limited experience, our ride along sessions will help you gain the awareness you need in order to feel more comfortable and safe on the road.
EACH RIDE ALONG SESSION INCLUDES:
- Open road ride along with a JR’s instructor conducted on either your bike or ours.
- Real time assessment of road skills along with evaluation and instruction on best practices on various types of roadways.
- Headset communication and instruction while riding.
- Tail car can be provided as a buffer.
Available Any Day of the Week.
$600 per day