Find a Provider
Audi RS3 LMS TCR
The Audi RS 3 LMS TCR is a racing car built according to the TCR rule system. It is based on the Audi RS 3 sedan. It has also undergone significant widening, as well as racing spoilers have been fitted to the car, as well as the appropriate roll-over tube inside the vehicle for the necessary safety. Its engine is a two-liter, four-cylinder, turbo engine. With 330 horsepower, it accelerates to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds. It is somewhat similar in design to a modern DTM car, but the TCR series and the company’s goal is customer-based racing with the model. VIDEO: https://youtu.be/E9goWMJb8SE
- Type: Race car
- Engine: 2L 4-Cylinder
- 0-60 MPH: 4.5s
- Top Speed (MPH): 150
- Power (HP): 330
- Transmission: Paddle-Shift
- MSRP: $150,000
- Rate: Full Day: $4,999, Half-Day: $3,499 – Members: Full Day: $3,499, Half-Day: $2,449
What is included in the race car rental?
- Car usage from 9am to 5pm (Full day) or 9am to 12pm (Morning only) or 1pm to 5pm (Afternoon only),
- 1 set of scrubs slick tires (rain tires if track wet),
- Race gas,
- Track support,
- Transport of the car to the track,
- Race overall if you don’t already have yours (helmet, Hans device, gloves, suit),
- Data and video logging by AIM.
What is NOT included?
- Race Track fee ($ depends on the track),
- $8K deductible for the insurance,
- Set of new slick tires: $2,000 (Hankook)
- Driving Coach: $600 (race car driver) or $1,500 (top rated pro race car driver).